We were 5 adults and boot full of luggage. I drove just like my regular cars and at no point was there any anxiety about mileage or performance of the car.
BHPian speedmeister recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
We took delivery of our MG ZS EV on 29th July. Booking and delivery experience was smooth and no issues there. Post-delivery, we did a 500Km+ drive over the weekend from Bangalore to MM Hills to Mysore and back to Bangalore.
Quick summary of my likes and dislikes. A detailed ownership report will follow.
- Silent effortless drive which reduces fatigue in a big way.
- Excellent safety features including 3 point seat belts for all passengers
- Powerful motor offering quick overtakes on two lane roads
- Comprehensive list of features
- Space and comfort
- Headlamps, the LED projectors are just adequate.
- Missing features like Auto dimming IRVM, ventilated seats, steering adjustment doesn’t offer reach, no call cancellation button on the steering wheel.
- Few bits of the infotainment system which can be bothersome
- AC in Eco mode
- Softer suspension
The car behaved brilliantly. We were 5 adults and boot full of luggage. I drove just like my regular cars and at no point there was any anxiety on range or performance of the car. The car was always on normal mode with AC on.
Started off at 100% SOC from Bangalore, reached Malavalli Fast charger which is at 98KMs from my place at 76% SOC. This charger is conveniently located on the highway with a good restaurant. The car was fully charged even before we completed our lunch. We reached MM hills with 66% SOC and range of 285Kms. This is with an uphill climb.
The SOC was down to 59% after all the local running about. Drove another 140Kms to Mysore to drop off my parents. SOC was at 18% with 52Kms range. Drove around Mysore a bit and the range was down to 11%. I used the Zeon fast charger to Mysore to top off the SOC to 80% from 11, this took about 44mins. Left for Bangalore at 9PM to reach home by 12 Midnight with 40% SOC.
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article