Hyundai Alcazar completes 9 months: Full stats, niggles & add-ons
The car is perfect for both city and highway usage. I have a 50-50% highway vs city usage.
BHPian Naetik30 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
20,000 km, 9 months Update
- Completed 20,000 km in 9 months in my Alcazar Signature Diesel AT 6 seater last week.
- Should say, I am overall happy with the entire package. The car is perfect for both city and highway usage. I have a 50-50% highway vs city usage.
- Mileage: (Full-to-Full Tank method)
- Overall mileage – 12.2 km/l.
- Avg Highway mileage – 17 km/l (tough to maintain below 100 km/h)
- Avg City mileage – Varies a lot between 10 km/l to 17 km/l
- 1st Free service: NIL
- 2nd Free service: INR 3500
- Wheel Balancing and Alignment Cost @10,000 km: INR 2000
- 3rd Free service: INR 4700
- Fuel cost: INR 148,000
- Avg Cost per KM: INR 7.152
Diesel Particulate Filter:
- Had to regenerate once based on a warning on the console. Took about 20 minutes and no issues since then.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article