Overtaking is piece of cake. Press the accelerator down, the DSG shifts to D5, and the car surges ahead. Switching to S mode or manually shifting a gear down has the same effect.
BHPian amit1agrawal recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
We completed a 3000 km round trip from Bangalore to Jabalpur. My observations:
- The car is a comfortable cruiser & miles muncher. It can run all day without any issues.
- Overtaking is piece of cake. Press the accelerator down, the DSG shifts to D5, and the car surges ahead. Switching to S mode or manually shifting a gear down has the same effect. I found switching to S mode overtaking the quickest & easiest one.
- Both front & rear seats are very comfortable. My weak back didn’t pain even after 12 hours of driving. It absorbs the undulations and patches & keeps the passengers comfortable.
- NVH is very good & we barely heard anything at 110+ except a slight hum from the tire noise. I am running on stock tires & switching to softer rubber might make the cabin silent.
- High-speed driving dynamics & stability is excellent. I touched unmentionable speeds a couple of times & there was no nervousness.
- The AC is good enough. When the outside temp is high, I had to reduce the inside temp to 20 to make it effective. My daughter, who sat in the rear seat most of the time, didn’t complain. It’s not a set it & forget it though.
- Headlights are very good & don’t think an upgrade is needed.
- FE figures BLR-HYD: 15.3, HYP-JBP: 16.6, JBP-HYD: 16.2, HYD-BLR: 17.2. All MID figures. I checked tankful to tankful FE for Blr-Hyd and it matched MID figure 15.3!
I faced one minor glitch. A couple of times in the whole trip the tire pressure loss warning came up, the first one for left rear tire & second for the right rear tire. When I checked the pressure using the inflator it was all fine. I reset the tire pressure in ICE & moved on without any issues.
Near Bhedaghat on a foggy winter evening:
Bargi Dam, Jabalpur. It looks best during dusk:
Passing through Mowgli’s Den (Pench National park):
Also shot a POV video driving through Pench National Park.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article