Concorde Motors is a fully-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors. It was set up in 2002. At present, the company has dealerships in Delhi, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kochi.
It is rumoured that Tata Motors is considering shutting down Concorde Motors. It is reported that:
- There has been almost zero offtake since the past 2 months
- Malad Concorde will shut down soon, followed by Thane and Prabhadevi outlets
- Indrajit motors is in talks to acquire Concorde Malad showroom
- Concorde Thane GM Mr. Noor resigned last month
- Rumour has it that they will shut down all outlets slowly and gradually
- It’s a total loss business for Tata motors. Auditing of all the documents is in process.
Source: Read Full Article