The infotainment system looks a tad old fashioned – kinda like the XUV500 – surely not a dealbreaker.
BHPian acquillew recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Just checked the car in person and came back from the dealer’s.
I think this will sell like hot cakes. I could not spend a lot of time with the car because of several people wanting to look at the car. Here are a few points that I would like to share:
- The car is bigger than Scorpio classic.
- The front is imposing. I loved the front look.
- The leather seats are comfortable and plush.
- Interior space: I felt this has more 3rd row space than the XUV700.
- 18 inchers look great on this car.
- There is room for a tyre upgrade – if you wanted a larger profile for offroad tyres.
- The sunroof is not huge but will do the job.
- The infotainment system looks a tad old fashioned – kinda like the XUV500 – surely not a dealbreaker.
- The cabin is spacious and airy.
- The 2nd row seats are comfortable: almost outta the XUV700.
- I booked the car – expected delivery around Dussehra in October
Here is what it looks like in black:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article