5,000 km with my Jeep Meridian diesel AT: 6 likes & 2 dislikes
Please do not compare this engine with Harrier/Safari. The tuning is different and amazing, which is proportionate to the weight of this car.
BHPian Starwar19 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
5000 km Update!
Having a great time with this beast. Have already covered 5,000 km, car will be going for its first service in couple of days. I’m in Love with Meridian. Have connected to a deeper level with this car and it already feels close to my heart.
Best part of Meridian
- Amazing visibility in night with the OEM fitted Lights.
- The seat are a bit hard but we have gotten familiar with it and it provides great comfort.
- The car is in no way underpowered but sudden overtakes take a little bit get going.
- Please do not compare this engine with harrier/Safari. The tuning is so different and amazing, which is proportionate to the weight of this car. This is the major reason why we get 12-13 Mileage over a 16-17 Mileage of Harrier.
- Meridian has different level of road presence and people are stunned to see this beast which is not very common.
- Amazing Music setup.
- The Door lining has already started to rattle, have got a confirmation from the ASC to change them in the first service under warranty.
- There are minor rattles from the dash and centre console. (They are not at all audible when the music system is on)
I hope the ASC will rectify all the rattling sounds. (I’m ready to replace a part if needed to stop the rattling sound. It just spoils our great driving experience.)
Some photos for you to checkout
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article