Launching the RS5 from a standstill was the most fun I’ve had on these damp monsoon roads in a while. In spite of the power and my brake boosting, there was negligible traction loss even on soaking wet roads and that felt like the party trick for this car.
Audi RS5 Sportback Pros
- Great acceleration and performance from the 2.9L V6 twin-turbo petrol engine. Just point and shoot
- Aggressive looks worthy of an RS model
- Quattro system gives loads of traction and road-holding in any situation
- A useable and relatively practical sports sedan
Audi RS5 Sportback Cons
- Busy suspension at lower speeds
- Relative lack of steering feel takes getting used to
- Aural pleasure is too little for a sports car
- Missing features such as adaptive damping, sport differential…
Read Team-BHP’s detailed Audi RS5 Sportback Review.
Source: Read Full Article