Mahindra XUV700 Pros
- Handsome styling matched to solid build quality. Has street presence, feels robust
- Very spacious interiors with comfy seats and sorted ergonomics. 6-footer passengers welcome!
- 182 BHP turbo-diesel & 197 BHP turbo-petrol make for a potent line-up
- Smooth 6-speed torque converter Automatics available with both engines
- Sorted suspension with good road manners & high speed stability
- AWD available for the adventurous, unlike most FWD crossovers in the segment
- Loaded with features like radar-based driver assistance system, pop-out door handles, panoramic sunroof, driver memory seat, 360-degree camera, 10.25″ infotainment & instrument cluster etc.
- 12-speaker Sony audio system is fantastic! You’ll enjoy its sound quality
- Safety features include 7 airbags, ESP, all-wheel disc brakes, hill hold, hill descent control, driver drowsiness detection, TPMS, ISOFIX…
Mahindra XUV700 Cons
- Negligible boot space with the 3rd-row seat up. Either 5 onboard, or 7 with a roof-top carrier
- Cramped 3rd-row seat is best suited to children only. A sliding middle row is sorely missed
- Petrol AT is thirsty due to its hefty weight, 197 BHP & torque-converter AT
- Cabin plastics & a few rough areas don’t feel premium in an otherwise loaded SUV
- Some missing features such as an auto-dimming IRVM, ventilated seats, paddle shifters, full-size spare wheel…
- Concerns over niggles & bugs in a freshly baked, complex Mahindra. We saw 2!
- Mahindra’s after-sales service is a hit or miss. Remains a gamble
- AWD is available just with the Diesel AT, and not the MT or petrol motor
Read Team-BHP’s Detailed Mahindra XUV700 Review.
Source: Read Full Article