Honda Amaze Pros
- An all-rounded compact sedan with well-priced petrol variants
- Spacious & practical interiors
- Diesel + CVT combination is unbeatable! Indisputably the segment best & smoothest
- Suspension offers comfortable ride quality with neutral on-road behaviour
- Features such as cruise control, paddle shifts (petrol AT), LED projector headlamps etc.
- 3-year unlimited km warranty, extendable to 5-years / unlimited km and Honda’s unique 10-year Any Time warranty
Honda Amaze Cons
- Diesel + CVT combo no longer available in the mid “S” variant. Diesel CVT VX is expensive!
- Diesel’s NVH is just okay, it’s not high-rpm friendly & carries a 2-lakh price premium!
- Petrol CVT is fair within the city, but rather mediocre on the highway
- Look closely and you’ll find a few faults in part quality, fit and finish (uncool for a Honda)
- Tall rear passengers will find headroom to be insufficient & the fixed headrests useless
- The 175 mm tyres are too thin, while the 35-liter fuel tank is too small
Read Team-BHP’s Detailed Honda Amaze Review.
Source: Read Full Article