Vehicle bidders now have a streamlined way of accessing live, auctioneer-led sales, more information at their fingertips and a better experience with live video streams.
As dealers rely more on digital wholesale platforms for their buying needs, Manheim has enhanced the simulcast experience in the new Manheim mobile app, according to a Sept. 21 news release.
Clients now have a streamlined way of accessing live, auctioneer-led sales, more information at their fingertips and a better experience with live video streams. These enhancements are a part of Manheim’s larger drive to create a more connected experience across its physical and digital platforms and come at a time when nearly 80% of purchases are going to digital buyers.
“Even with in-person access to our auction locations, more dealers than ever are continuing to choose digital wholesale,” said Zach Hallowell, senior vice president, Manheim Digital, in the release. “These mobile simulcast enhancements give dealers easy access to the information they need, so they can spend more time bidding and buying — no matter where they’re located.”
Manheim introduced its all-new mobile app earlier this year, bringing dealers a personalized and streamlined way to wholesale from the palm of their hands. With the new simulcast enhancements, Manheim has stepped up its game even further, making it even easier to access and participate in live auction sales from anywhere.
Among the key new features of the simulcast experience in the Manheim app are:
- Live video feed of the auction lane, providing clients the same simulcast experience on mobile that they get on Manheim.com.
- Two ways to quickly enter sales: through the simulcast icon in the quick launch menu or via favorite locations.
- The quick launch menu provides dealers the ability to search by location name, city, state, zip code and geo location, along with an easy “GO” button that enables dealers to pick a lane and join a sale quickly.
- Alternatively, the favorite locations page provides snapshot of the number of vehicles available at each location, access to the run list and ability to join a specific lane in one step.
- Ability to see future sales by location with lane alerts and number of vehicles in each sale.
The all-new Manheim mobile app was released in March 2021 and has been continually enhanced since then. To date, the app has been downloaded more than 75,000 times.
As the new app was built from the ground up and is not an upgrade to the previous version, clients should download the new app from the App Store or Google Play.
Source: Read Full Article